To claim your OHCA member-only complimentary
Security Assessment, complete the contact form below.
Security Assessment Objectives Include:
- Identification: Discovery of assets and diagnose sensitive data that is created, stored, or transmitted by these assets. Create a risk profile for each.
- Assessment: Careful evaluation and assessment, determine how to effectively and efficiently allocate time and resources towards risk mitigation.
- Mitigation: Define a mitigation approach and enforce security controls for each risk.
- Prevention: Implement tools and processes to minimize threats and vulnerabilities from occurring in your firm’s resources.
* Qualifying OHCA member companies must have a minimum of 15 Windows PC’s.