Delivering custom IT solutions and projects on-time within budget since 1992.
ServerLogic develops innovative software products that solve real-world business problems and turn them into business advantages. Solutions include:
- Building/modifying software applications, delivering the public-facing websites, eCommerce solutions and integration with marketing technology, and database development.
- Program/Project Management, Business Analysis, Data Modeling, Architecture, Software Development, and QA.
- Merger & acquisition IT infrastructure reviews – infrastructure controls, roadmap for combined operations and future acquisitions, IT integration plan, technology assessment, personnel assessments, and financial analysis of IT operations
Typical engagements consist of:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Functional design
- Technical design
- CMS installation and configuration
Examples of our work
- SchedulePoint – automated customer notification system for product arrival and delivery scheduling.
- MarketPoint – platform to collect prospective customer information and implements a follow-up system to maximize return sales.
- ProductPoint – visual product configuration tools that simplify creating special orders, price tag and retail product floor book.EagleTrakr – mobile phone-based aircraft reporting system.
- EagleTrakr – mobile phone-based aircraft reporting system.
- MAR – online system for delivering Payless Drug (Moda Health) Medical Administration Records.
- AMR – intranet based solution that enables Tektronix project managers to forecast their project demands.
- Nike + Map It – framework of reusable, pluggable, client rich mapping components to help visitors find and rate local running routes.
- Evergreen Postal – SQL data warehouse and BI tools for US Postal Service contract.
- ASTMS – Alaska Airlines enterprise-wide scheduling and training management system for flight crew, maintenance personnel, instructors and physical resources.
Technologies and Capabilities
- ServerLogic implements best-of-breed technologies to suit the needs of our clients.
- Microsoft technology – .NET Suite, SQL Server, SharePoint, Visual Basic/ASP, Power BI
- NoSQL DBs – Dynamo and MongoDB Cloud hosting on Azure, AWS
- On-premise and hybrid server networks
- Network management tools and appliances – VMWare, Datto, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks
- Unified Messaging systems – Twilio, MessageMedia, Voxeo
- Content Management Systems –sitecore, Drupal